ページ

2011年1月6日木曜日

BR 2-18: Whatever the Weather

I read “Whatever the Weather” this time. When I found the book, the illustration interested me. It is the picture which a boy is looking at the view from the window. It is snowy weather. I like snow and the book cover looked interesting. So I decided to read the book. This story is about weather. In this book, there are a lot of words related it. For example, snowflake, icicles, clouds, lightning, hailstones, sun, puddle, rainbow and so on. First, snowflake is made of ice. It is nice. Then icicles shine in the trees. Next, lightning is dangerous. Hailstones clatter on the glass. Finally, the sun is hot. Like this, there are a lot of characteristics each weathers. I think these weathers are important for life.
In addition, my favorite line is “A rainbow glitters in the sky.”(Karen,1999,p.28) I think the words is clear. The rainbow is beautiful so I like it very much. When I see the rainbow, it makes me happy.

Karen, W. (1999). Whatever the Weather. Great Britain: Dorling Kindersley Limited.
(175 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know the lightning is dangerous but watching it makes me excited and i think it's beautiful to watch;)

    Kate

    返信削除